Edge Structural Design are often appointed to carry out detailed, non-intrusive, visual structural inspections of all types of buildings, old and new. Structural Inspections may be required for any number of reasons, whether it’s for peace of mind, a requirement for a mortgage application, or for insurance purposes. Edge Structural Design can provide advice for a specific defect, or carry out a full structural inspection of a building and produce a detailed report to suit your needs including commercial structural surveys and reports.
Structural Inspections and Reports Services
- Non-intrusive, visual site inspections
- Investigate structural defects
- Structural reports on domestic properties
- Commercial structural surveys and reports
- Reports for Mortgage purposes
- Requested in Home Buyers Survey
- Suspected subsidence
- Insurance claims – i.e. fire, flood or vehicular damage
- Work in conjunction with property owners, loss adjusters and insurers
- Provide remedial solutions
You can take a look at one of our largest structural report projects which involved the inspection and demolition of a compromised mill building in Delph, Greater Manchester.